Material Oxygen Index Tester
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TST-C1074
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Range: Plastic, Rubber, Foam
- According Standard: ASTM D2863\ISO 4589-2
- Combustion Chamber Height: 450mm
- Work Pressure: 0.05-0.15mpa
- Specification: GB 8333, GB/T 8332 and ISO 9772
- HS Code: 9028908800
- Type: Oxygen Index Tester
- Power Source: AC220V
- Usage: Combustion Performance Test
- Combustion Chamber Inner Dia: 100mm
- Input Pressure: 0.2-0.3mpa
- Trademark: TST
- Origin: China
This instrument is suitable for the materials such as plastic, rubber, foam combustion performance test, the test results are accurate and good reproducibility. It is an essential part of research, the production of flame retardant materials testing instruments.
Used to determine the polymer in the combustion process, the desired oxygen concentration (volume%), Polymer oxygen index value refers to the substance after ignition can maintain the combustion of 50MM or burning time of 3 minutes of oxygen required, the minimum oxygen volume percentage.
The instrument is simple in structure, easy to operate, can be used as a means of identification of the combustion properties of the polymer, can be used as a research tool, to get a better understanding of the combustion process of the polymer.
GB/T 2406, GB/T8924, GB/T 5454, GB/T 10707, ASTM D2863, ISO 4589-2