Computer Servo Controlled Universal hardness tester
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: TSI003
- usage: universal tensile, strength, hardness test
- Specification: ISO11857
- HS Code: 9027809900
- theory: computer servo control
- Trademark: TST
- Origin: China
This universal testing machine/ equipment is used to do the test for tensile, compression strength, peel, tearing of finished products, semi-manufactured goods. It applies to metal, plastic, rubber, fabric, Synthetic chemical, paper, and etc^this tester is connected with computer, which can show the testing result. It can show Max power point, breaking point, displacement point(distortion), testing date, time, title, type and average value.
Standards: GB/T3923.1.2; GB/T3917.2.3; FZ/T01030; FZ/T01031; FZ/T01034; FZ/T70006; FZ/T80007.1; ISO13934.1.2; ISO13935.1.2; ISO11857; ISO4606; ASTM D2261; ASTM D4964; ASTM D5034; ASTM D5035; BS2576; BS3424PT. 5.6; DIN53835.13.14; DIN53858; DIN538220.127.116.11.5; DIN53861.2; DIN53868; NF G07-001; NF G07-119.120; JIS L1093; KS K0520; KS K0530; IWS TM4
The value and unit of the parameters such as tensile, recovery speed, length, pre-tension, time, preset load and preset elong-ation can be decided by customers to meet the demand of different test standards.
1. Testing of tensile, compression, peeling, tearing, breaking strength.
2. Force value and deformation can display at the same time.
3. Metric unit, imperial unit can switch arbitrary.
4. Drive by servo motor, stand-alone can set testing speed directly.
5. Press Start button, the machine will do test automatic after setting.
6. After finishing testing, it can self-return.
7. Fast disassembly joint, can use different kinds clamps.
8. Single button testing function, easy operation, can choose the operating type of Chinese/English.
9. Direct-connected to printer, print out report.
10. Induction way: LOAD CELL Force sensors
|Capacity||500KG, 1000KG, 2000KG|
|Unit(switchable)||KG, N, LB|
|Test speed||(25-500)mm/min (adjustable)|
|Speed input method||Knob|
|Random configuration||17 inch computer, printer|